I've been fumbling around a bit trying to get XText 0.7.2 working in my Eclipse 3.5 installations, so I thought it might be helpful to write down what I've found.
There are 3 update sites that were needed in order to complete the update today.
- MWE SDK from EMFT→ http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/updates/releases/
- The Xtext plugin from TMF→ http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/updates/
- The Xtext ANTLR Support plugin (0.7.2) from Itemis→ http://download.itemis.com/updates/
The Itemis update site provides a convenient collection of all the related modeling plugins. I turns out that my difficulty resulted from the fact that I didn't realize p2 (Eclipse Provisioning Platform) wasn't loading the current contents of the update site, so I started to search for update sites that had the 0.7.2 release of the plugins. What I learned is that I can get the current contents of the update sites by opening the Install/Update Preferences and invoking 'Test Connection' on each. Perhaps there's a better way...
Hopefully not too many others will encounter the difficulty I had finding the right versions, particularly for MWE.